Anulom Vilom Pranayama daily practice will keep you healthy and will save you from a lot of diseases, this is a very simple Pranayam to do.
Anulom Vilom Pranayama Steps
- it is a very easy pranayama, sit in “Padmanasan” and close your eyes, Now put your hands on your knees.
- Put your right-hand thumb on the right nostril and give light pressure to close don’t push harder now inhale slowly-slowly through the left nostril till fill your lungs with air
- Now Remove your thumb from your right nostril and put your middle finger to close your left nostril, and exhale from right nostril.
- Now your left nostril is closed so Inhale from the right nostril and exhale from left nostril with put your thumb on the right nostril, Repeat this process for 5 minutes in beginning after practice you can do this 5-10 minutes.
Anulom Vilom Pranayama Benefits
- The Pranayam will strengthen your cardiovascular system
- if you are doing on a regular basis then you are safe from Asthma, Obesity, Tuberculosis, Bronchitis and many more diseases.
- Pranayam will cure your liver and liver-related diseases.
- Pranayam will help to prevent diabetes and if you are diabetic then you can control your sugar level.
- The regular practice of this Pranayama will keep you healthy and strong.
- Please consult a doctor if you are suffering from serious problems before practice yoga or any exercises.
- Pregnant women should not practice yoga without the supervision of a yoga expert.
- Don’t practice asana in case if any surgery has done.
- Pranayama is a safe breathing exercise so practice daily and under expert guidance.
The information provided on the site is being provided for educational purposes only. The information is not a substitute for any medical advice.