Bhujangasana (Cobra Pose) is a part of the Sun Salutations, Bhujangasana is a Sanskrit word, Bhujang means snake and asana mean pose.
Bhujangasana (Cobra pose) will strong your shoulders, upper back, neck, digestive system.
Bhujangasana (Cobra pose) Steps
- Lie down on the yoga mat on your stomach, feel relax and take deep breaths.
- Put your hands(pams) on the floor take a deep breath and lift your upper body while keeping your navel on the floor.
- Point your eyes to roof side and keep your legs close together on the floor.
- Don’t feel stress keep relax.
- Your body pressure should be equal on both hands.
- In the position Inhale and Exhale normally with the smile.
- After 30 seconds or as your capacity slowly- slowly exhale and come down to the floor on your stomach feel relax for 5-10 seconds and repeat again 2-3 times.
- You can increase the time and steps after practice
Bhujangasana (Cobra pose) Benefits
- Will reduce your weight
- Good for your body blood circulation
- Your body flexibility will improve.
- Will help to control Diabetes, useful in Asthma.
- Please consult a doctor if you are suffering from serious problems before practice yoga or any exercises.
- Pregnant women should not practice yoga without a supervision of a yoga expert.
- Don’t practice asana in the case of any surgery has done.