Stay safe and healthy at home and wash hands with soap and keep social distance, check out more.
Plow Pose (Halasana) is good for spine flexibility and strengthens, A complete exercise for back muscles, Halasana is a Sanskrit word, it is a combination of two words “Hala + Asana” mean of “Hala” is “Plow” and “Asana” is “Pose”.
5 Amazing Benefits of Halasana (Plow Pose)
- Will make your neck, shoulders, and back muscles stronger.
- Will improve leg and back flexibility.
- Will reduce your stress and weight.
- Good for the thyroid gland.
- Your immune system will strong.
How to do Halasana (Plow Pose Steps)
- Lie down on the yoga mat.
- Put your hands (palms) on the floor takes a deep breath and lift your legs up to an angle of 90 degrees.
- Don’t feel stress keeps relax.
- Help your hands to control your weight and slowly-slowly move your legs behind your head and try to touch the floor by the legs, keep the legs straight
- If difficult to touch the feet behind the head, then no problem after some practice of some days you will be able to do it, but don’t force extra to do that, remember your capacity.
- After 20 seconds come back slowly-slowly to 90-degree position and lie down.
- Repeat again 2-3 times.
- You can increase the time and steps after practice
Yoga for Beginners Guide
- Please consult a doctor if you are suffering from serious problems before practice yoga or any exercises.
- Pregnant women should not practice yoga without a supervision of a yoga expert.
- Don’t practice asana in the case of any surgery has done.