Bow Pose(Dhanurasana) is very useful in weight loss, it also has many other benefits. If you want to burn your extra fat then practice Bow Pose every day empty stomach.
Bow Pose will strengthen your thighs, ankles, groins, chest and stomach organs, and spinal cords.
How to do Bow Pose?
Here are the steps to do a bow pose, it’s little difficult but with practice you will be able to do it:
- Lie down on the yoga mat on your stomach, feel relax and take deep breaths.
- lift your legs and fold Fold your knees, lift your face up, take your hands backward and hold your ankles.
- Now you will see your body changed to a shape of the bow.
- In this position, your whole weight come on your stomach, Hold this position 20 seconds
- After 20 seconds exhale and come in relax position slowly, repeat it again 3-4 times.
- You can increase the time and steps after practice
Bow Pose Benefits
This pose has many benefits for our full body. here are some of them:
- You can lose your weight
- It will clean your blood.
- Good for Kidney health, heart functions, will cure asthma, thyroid problems, cures back pain, will increase your sexual strength.
- It will cure your constipation.
- Will control your diabetes by improving the function of the pancreas.
- Please consult a doctor if you are suffering from serious problems before practice yoga or any exercises.
- Pregnant women should not practice yoga without supervision of a yoga expert.
- Don’t practice asana in case f any surgery has done.
The information provided on the site is being provided for educational purposes only. The information is not a substitute for any medical advice.