Effective as of January 09, 2016
General Terms and Conditions of Use OthersOpinion.com
Any browsing or use of this website constitutes acceptance of the terms and conditions of these General Terms and Conditions.
You represent and warrant that you are 18 years of age and possess the legal authority, ability and right to enter into this Agreement and to use this website in accordance with all terms and conditions stipulated herein. You agree to be financially responsible for all use of this website (as well as for use of your account by others, including without limitation minors living with you). You agree to supervise all usage by minors of this website under your name. You acknowledge that your use of the website does not create or result in any joint venture, partnership, or agency relationship between you and OthersOpinion.com, and you agree not to hold yourself out as a representative, agent, or employee of OthersOpinion.com.
You warrant that all information provided by you, by anyone within your organization, or by any member of your household is true and accurate.
- Using OthersOpinion refers to accessing, clicking, browsing, or performing any activities that connect to or make use of OthersOpinion.
- “Content” refers to data or media in any form. This includes, but isn’t limited to text, photos, illustrations, audio, and video.
- The words “you” and “your” refer to you, the user who upon reading this agreement accepts the terms.
- The words “we” and “us” refer to OthersOpinion.
- “User Content” refers to any and all content submitted to OthersOpinion by users, as a collective group.
- “Your Content” refers to any and all content that you, personally, submit or make available. This includes, but isn’t limited to reviews, ratings, information, and invitations displayed on your profile.
- “OthersOpinion Content” refers to any and all content created or made available by OthersOpinion.
- “Third Party Content” refers to any and all content created or made available by data providers who license data usage to OthersOpinion, other parties, or its users.
- Restrictions. By reading this you agree to abstain from participation or encouragement of any and all of the following activities:
- Use OthersOpinion to stalk, defraud, harass, or otherwise harm any other person or their reputation.
- Use OthersOpinion for discriminatory or biased purposes.
- Create excessive and unwarranted network traffic.
- Use any software or device to manipulate the Site to operate in a way that is unlike the way it was intended to operate.
- Use OthersOpinion to affect regular search results in any way, for example, keyword spamming.
- Use OthersOpinion to solicit minors for information or cause harm to minors.
- Use the Site to crack encryption codes or passwords, interfere with security, or for any purposes that cause harm to the Site or Content.
- Use OthersOpinion or Content found within as a means of spreading damaging items. This includes, but is not limited to viruses, worms, or Trojan horses.
- Use OthersOpinion to submit or present illegal or pornographic content.
- Use OthersOpinion in any way that might create a conflict of interest or the appearance of a conflict of interest. This includes, but is not limited to soliciting reviews or trading reviews with other businesses.
- Unlawfully reverse engineer any part of OthersOpinion.
- Remove, disable, damage, or interfere in any way with any of OthersOpinion’s security structures that limit Site use or inhibit unlicensed copying of any content.
- Attempt to achieve unauthorized access to any part of the Site, including computer systems, user accounts, or connected networks by means of password mining, hacking, or any other illegal and/or unethical methods.
- Mine Site data, process, or record any data about OthersOpinion or its users.
- Abuse the Site or Site content (other than Your Content) through modification, translation, sale, reproduction, or distribution of Site Content or the Site itself.
- Omit or manipulate any part of OthersOpinion’s intellectual property, including copyrights, trademarks, or other exclusive rights’ notices on anything copied, printed, or distributed from the Site.
- Access, index, or scrape the Site or content using any automatic or somewhat automatic method as a means to (a) reformat any part of OthersOpinion, (b) develop or occupy a database of business-focused evaluations, or (c) take any action that will impose or have the potential to impose an excessive burden on our systems.
- Use OthersOpinion in any way that infringes upon the rights of users or third parties. This includes any and all rights, both proprietary and intellectual. This includes but it not limited to moral, patent, copyright, privacy, trademark, trade secret, and publicity.
- User Accounts. For access to some of OthersOpinion’s features like comment on post, you may be prompted to create an account or log in using a Facebook/WordPress/Google account or other user-generated account. In the event you agree to register an account, you will select and/or receive a username and password upon providing registration information and successfully completing the registration process. This account is personal to you, and you will not share it or allow any other person to utilize your account. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your username and password and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your username and password. You agree to: (a) immediately notify OthersOpinion in the event your registration information changes; (b) immediately notify OthersOpinion in the event you learn of or have reason to suspect any unauthorized use of your account or other breach of security; (c) exit from your account at the end of each session; and (d) defend, indemnify, and hold harmless OthersOpinion from any loss or damage arising from unauthorized use of your username or password. You also agree that you will provide truthful and accurate information during the registration process. OthersOpinion may refuse to grant a particular username to you for any reason, including, without limitation, in the event OthersOpinion determines that such username impersonates someone else, is protected by trademark or other proprietary rights law, or is vulgar or otherwise offensive.By registering for an account, you consent to the collection of your data, including, without limitation, your registration information, by OthersOpinion and processing of such data by OthersOpinion in connection with your use of the Site. You consent to the technical processing and transmission involved in your use of the Site, including, without limitation, your registration information, and you acknowledge that such process may involve: (a) transmission of such data over various networks; and (b) modifying such data to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. OthersOpinion does not take responsibility for any activity linked to your personal account.
a. “Personal Accounts” refer to social media accounts that are used for your own individual, non-commercial purposes. By reading this, you agree to provide truthful and comprehensive information about yourself when producing your personal account. You may not create multiple personal accounts or impersonate another individual in any way.
b. “Business Accounts” refer to accounts used solely to represent a business. To create a business account, you must be an authorized representative of the business, and you must register using a Facebook account. By reading this, you agree to submit truthful and comprehensive information about yourself and the business when producing your business account. You may not create more than one business account for the same organization or register business e-mail addresses without authorization.
- Content and Responsibility. Your Content is exclusively your responsibility. You assume any and all risks associated with Your Content. This includes, but is not limited to reliance on accuracy, entirety, or usefulness and disclosures that reveal your identity. Upon posting content on OthersOpinion, you signify personal ownership and/or authorization to use the posted content. OthersOpinion accepts no liability for Your Content. You may not infer in any way that Your Content is endorsed or supported by OthersOpinion. You may be found liable if (a) Your Content violates any third-party rights, both proprietary and intellectual. This includes, but is not limited to copyright, privacy right, publicity, trade secret, patent, trademark, or moral right; or (b) Your Content contains information that is fraudulent or intentionally misleading, information that harms minors, information containing pornography or hate speech, unlawful information, or information that violates or encourages others to violate laws or regulations.
- Content Permissions. Your Content may be displayed on OthersOpinion, assimilated into other works, used in promoting, distributed, or used for any other lawful purpose. By posting your content or making it available, you grant irrevocable permission to use your content for any purpose. You also consent to waive any moral rights, credit claims, and declarations for Your Content.
- Third Parties.
- b. You may see links to other websites (third party sites).
This website may contain links to websites maintained by third parties. All links are provided for your reference only. OthersOpinion.com does not control or operate in any respect information, products or services on such third-party sites and is not responsible for their content. These sites may be governed by different privacy policies. Please check these policies before using these sites. You assume sole responsibility for use of third-party links.
- Site Availability. We reserve the right to update, modify, or discontinue OthersOpinion at any time, for any reason, at our discretion, without notice or liability.
- Ownership. OthersOpinion content elements include interactive features, computer code, products, visual interfaces, software, cumulative user reviews and ratings, and all other elements of OthersOpinion’s user and third-party content. You acknowledge that the Site may contain or provide access to Content or other information, software, photos, video, text, graphics, music, sounds, or other material provided by OthersOpinion or third parties that are protected by copyrights, patents, trademarks, trade secrets, or other proprietary rights, and that these rights are valid and protected in all forms, media, and technologies existing now or hereafter developed. Modifying, distributing, reproducing, exhibiting, or exploiting any of the OthersOpinion Content, is prohibited unless explicitly authorized by the Site. No express or implied rights are provided to users, other than those provided by these Terms of Service. We retain all rights to OthersOpinion and all OthersOpinion Content. All intellectual and proprietary rights that are associated with OthersOpinion in any way, including all copyrights, trademarks, service marks, trade names, are protected by trademark, patent, and trade dress laws, and all applicable intellectual and proprietary rights and laws.
- You must be at least 18 years old to use this Site.
- Unauthorized Access. We strictly and explicitly prohibit unauthorized access to OthersOpinion. We reserve the right to use any and all means necessary to inhibit unauthorized access. This includes, but is not limited to mapping IP addresses, contacting your Internet Service Provider (ISP), and using program obstructions.
- Suggestions for Site Enhancement: If you think of ways to potentially improve OthersOpinion, please use our “Contact Us” form. By sending us feedback in any form (for example, suggestions, ideas, requests, or proposals), you verify that (a) OthersOpinion is under no express or implied obligation to keep the feedback confidential, (b) similar feedback may already be in development or under deliberation, (c) your feedback does not contain confidential or proprietary information involving third parties, and (d) you grant OthersOpinion a royalty-free, irrevocable, non-exclusive license to use, modify, publish, distribute, and sublicense the feedback and all advancements resulting from it.
- Dissatisfaction: To help us persistently improve your user experience, we invite you to share negative feedback with us using our “Contact Us” page. However, keep in mind that termination of your account or discontinuing use of OthersOpinion is the only way to fully remedy your dissatisfaction.
“AS IS” WITHOUT WARANTY OF ANY KIND. OTHERSOPINION.COM HEREBY DISCLAIMS, TO THE EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW, ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO THIS INFORMATION, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOS, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. OTHERSOPINION.COM SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE USE OF THIS WEBSITE OR WITH THE DELAY OR INABILITY TO USE THIS WEBSITE, OR FOR ANY INFORMATION, PRODUCT, AND SERVICE OBTAINED THROUGH THIS WEBSITE, OR OTHERWISE ARISING OUT OF THIS USE OF THIS WEBSITE, WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF RSC EQUIPMENT RENTAL HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. BECAUSE SOME STATE AND/OR JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY.