Stay safe and healthy at home and wash hands with soap and keep social distance, check out more.
Bhastrika Pranayama will fill your body with oxygen, This is an important yoga breathing exercise, This pranayama is also known as bellows breath, In Sanskrit Bhastrika means bellows, Bhastrika is a combination of Kapalabhati and Ujjayi Pranayama, if you have a good practice of Kapalabhati and Ujjayi Then you will find very easy to do Bhastrika. During practice Pranayama a hissing sound is produced.
Bhastrika Pranayama Steps
- Sit on the floor in padmanasan, close your mouth and eyes, Keep the body, neck, and head in straight position.
- Take a deep breath and fill your lungs and then exhale and empty your lungs, continue this process quickly ten times like the bellows of the blacksmith
- You can do this for min 2 minutes and max 5 minutes
Bhastrika Pranayama Benefits
- Will keep you away heart-related problems.
- Your metabolic rate will increase.
- Your fat will burn and weight will loose.
- Bhastrika Pranayama can improve your blood circulation.
- Great relaxation for body and mind.
- Bhastrika practice will make your lungs stronger.
- Will help you to remove stress and hypertension.
- Will cure your obesity, arthritis, throat infection, asthma, headache, migraine, neurological problems, diabetes, depression, gastric problems.
- Bhastrika will increase your appetite.
- Please consult a doctor if you are suffering from serious problems before practice yoga or any exercises.
- Pregnant women should not practice yoga without supervision of a yoga expert.
- Don’t practice asana in case if any surgery has done.
- Pranayama is safe breathing exercise so practice daily and under expert guidance.