Cobra pose has many benefits for our body, it strengthens shoulders, upper back, neck, digestive system. This Pose is a part of the Sun Salutations. The great thing about Cobra Pose is that it is an easy yoga pose and can be practiced by people of all ages.
How to do Cobra pose(Bhujangasana)?
- Lie down on the yoga mat on your stomach, feel relax and take deep breaths.
- Put your hands(pams) on the floor take a deep breath and lift your upper body while keeping your navel on the floor.
- Point your eyes to roof side and keep your legs close together on the floor.
- Don’t feel stress keep relax.
- Your body pressure should be equal on both hands.
- In the position Inhale and Exhale normally with the smile.
- After 30 seconds or as your capacity slowly- slowly exhale and come down to the floor on your stomach feel relax for 5-10 seconds and repeat again 2-3 times.
- You can increase the time and steps after practice
What are the benefits of cobra pose(Bhujangasana)?
- Will reduce your weight. (Read more: 7 Yoga Poses To Lose Weight Fast At Home)
- Good for your body blood circulation.
- Your body flexibility will improve.
- Will help to control Diabetes, useful in Asthma.
Cobra Pose(Bhujangasana) Precautions
- Please consult a doctor if you are suffering from serious problems before practice yoga or any exercises.
- Pregnant women should not practice yoga without the supervision of a yoga expert.
- Don’t practice asana in the case of any surgery has done.
The information provided on the site is being provided for educational purposes only. The information is not a substitute for any medical advice.