Stay safe and healthy at home and wash hands with soap and keep social distance, check out more.
Anulom Vilom Pranayama daily practice will keep you healthy and will save you from a lot of diseases, this is a very simple Pranayam to do.
Anulom Vilom Pranayama Steps
- it is a very easy pranayama, sit in “Padmanasan” and close your eyes, Now put your hands on your knees.
- Put your right-hand thumb on the right nostril and give light pressure to close don’t push harder now inhale slowly-slowly through the left nostril till fill your lungs with air
- Now Remove your thumb from your right nostril and put your middle finger to close your left nostril, and exhale from right nostril.
- Now your left nostril is closed so Inhale from the right nostril and exhale from left nostril with put your thumb on the right nostril, Repeat this process for 5 minutes in beginning after practice you can do this 5-10 minutes.
Anulom Vilom Pranayama Benefits
- The Pranayam will strengthen your cardiovascular system
- if you are doing on a regular basis then you are safe from Asthma, Obesity, Tuberculosis, Bronchitis and many more diseases.
- Pranayam will cure your liver and liver-related diseases.
- Pranayam will help to prevent diabetes and if you are diabetic then you can control your sugar level.
- The regular practice of this Pranayama will keep you healthy and strong.
- Please consult a doctor if you are suffering from serious problems before practice yoga or any exercises.
- Pregnant women should not practice yoga without the supervision of a yoga expert.
- Don’t practice asana in case if any surgery has done.
- Pranayama is a safe breathing exercise so practice daily and under expert guidance.