Stay safe and healthy at home and wash hands with soap and keep social distance, check out more.
Our earth is full filled with lot of amazing things, after know these 25 interesting facts about the world you can surprise.
List of 25 interesting facts about the world
- Wind running on the top of Mount Everest is at a distance of 29,029 feet from the air on the sea surface
- DNA was first discovered by the Swiss Friedrich Miskler in 1869 and Authorized creation of DNA, the shape was first determined by Watson and Crick in 1953
- Thermometer was invented in 1607 by Galileo
- The cigarette lighter was invented before the match.
- Magnifying glass was invented by Englishman Roger Bacon in 1250
- In 1986, the heaviest fall was in Bangladesh, at that time the weight of the falling oz was about 2.20 pounds
- Every second, about 100 optical bolts hit with the earth
- Germ (insect) spreads more by shaking hands instead of kiss.
- Wearing headphones for just an hour will increase the bacteria in your ear by 700 times
- Antarctica’s longest glacier is The Albert Glacier, which stretches 250 miles long and 40 miles
- The fastest speed of water fall is 18 mph
- A single red blood cell contains approximately 270 million molecules
- About 1000 people are known from the light every year
- Hot water will turn into ice faster than cold water.
- Ants never sleep!
- Chocolate can kill dogs, as it contains theobromine, which affects their heart and nervous system.
- It is impossible to lick your elbow.
- The strongest muscle of the body is Tongue
- Time is the best teacher
- Africa is the home for largest living land animals, the African elephant, and the tallest, Giraffe.
- Nigeria has the highest rate of twin births in the world.
- Sudan has more than 200 pyramids, more than the number of pyramids found in Egypt.
- Earth is 4.56 million years old, and moon and sun too same old.
- There are 60,000 blood vessels in the human body.
- You will not believe, When dolphins are troubled they commit suicide either by refusing food or smashing their heads to walls.