Our earth is full filled with lot of amazing things, after know these 25 interesting facts about the world you can surprise.
List of 25 interesting facts about the world
- Wind running on the top of Mount Everest is at a distance of 29,029 feet from the air on the sea surface
- DNA was first discovered by the Swiss Friedrich Miskler in 1869 and Authorized creation of DNA, the shape was first determined by Watson and Crick in 1953
- Thermometer was invented in 1607 by Galileo
- The cigarette lighter was invented before the match.
- Magnifying glass was invented by Englishman Roger Bacon in 1250
- In 1986, the heaviest fall was in Bangladesh, at that time the weight of the falling oz was about 2.20 pounds
- Every second, about 100 optical bolts hit with the earth
- Germ (insect) spreads more by shaking hands instead of kiss.
- Wearing headphones for just an hour will increase the bacteria in your ear by 700 times
- Antarctica’s longest glacier is The Albert Glacier, which stretches 250 miles long and 40 miles
- The fastest speed of water fall is 18 mph
- A single red blood cell contains approximately 270 million molecules
- About 1000 people are known from the light every year
- Hot water will turn into ice faster than cold water.
- Ants never sleep!
- Chocolate can kill dogs, as it contains theobromine, which affects their heart and nervous system.
- It is impossible to lick your elbow.
- The strongest muscle of the body is Tongue
- Time is the best teacher
- Africa is the home for largest living land animals, the African elephant, and the tallest, Giraffe.
- Nigeria has the highest rate of twin births in the world.
- Sudan has more than 200 pyramids, more than the number of pyramids found in Egypt.
- Earth is 4.56 million years old, and moon and sun too same old.
- There are 60,000 blood vessels in the human body.
- You will not believe, When dolphins are troubled they commit suicide either by refusing food or smashing their heads to walls.
Spread the love