Stay safe and healthy at home and wash hands with soap and keep social distance, check out more.
Symbol of Love Taj Mahal was built by Shah Jahan, it is a beautiful and one of the Seven Wonders of the world. Tajmahal is known as the symbol of love because Shah Jahan built the Taj Mahal in memory of his wife Mumtaz Mahal.
Symbol of Love Taj Mahal Amazing Facts
- Taj Mahal is one of the Seven Wonders of the World, The work of making Taj Maha started in 1632 and ended in 1653, 22,000 workers completed this beautiful memorial in 22 years.
- The Taj Mahal attracts approx 7 to 8 million visitors annually, with more than 0.8 million from overseas and rest of form India. Symbol of Love Taj Mahal is the most visited building around the world.
- There were many exquisite gems on the walls of Taj Mahal but The British destroyed during the 1857 revolution.
- Four towers of Taj Mahal have been built in such a way that if the earthquake or lightning fall, it will not fall on the middle of the mausoleum.
- A special type of wood is used in the foundation of Taj Mahal. The quality of these woods is that they get strong with moisture, but Now due to the low water level of Yamuna River, these woods are drying up, Due to which the existence of Taj Mahal is threatening.
- Tajmahal is the unique confluence of components of Indian, Persian, Turk, and Islamic architecture. Because of this, UNESCO declared World Heritage in 1983.
- 28 different types of stones were used to make the Taj Mahal. It is believed that 1500 elephants were used to bring the material to build the Taj Mahal.
- The fountains are in the middle of the main road of Taj Mahal. They are not connected to any pipe, but there is a separate copper tank for each under all the fountain. Water fills in all the tanks at the same time and fountain through the water simultaneously with the pressure.
- The height of the Taj Mahal is 73 meters, and the Taj Mahal is 5 feet high from Qutub Minar.
- According to the Hindu side, the real name of the Taj Mahal is Tejomahalaya, which is a Shiva temple.
Most tourists visit the Taj Mahal in the cooler months of October, November, and February.
Who is the ARCHITECT of Taj Mahal
- Ustad Ahmad Lahouri
- Ustad Isa
Mughal architecture is an architectural style of Taj Mahal, Taj Mahal is the best example in the world of Mughal architecture.