Stay safe and healthy at home and wash hands with soap and keep social distance, check out more.
Sometimes important messages deleted with other unnecessary messages on WhatsApp, do you know you can recover deleted WhatsApp Messages? if you don’t know then you can do it, here are all details to recover deleted messages.
There are 2 methods to get deleted messages back but remember you need to have the chat backup option turned on in order to restore messages in WhatsApp Setting.
Turn one chat backup in WhatsApp
Settings > Chats > Chat backup, select an option for auto backup never, daily, weekly or monthly, You can also select manual backup option.
1. Recover last 7 Days deleted WhatsApp messages
If you want to recover just 7 days old deleted messages then it’s very simple just uninstall WhatsApp and install it again on your mobile.
After install and mobile number verification, you will see restore backup screen, just restore the backup.
2. Recover more than 7 Days old deleted WhatsApp messages
- Open File Manager on your mobile.
- Search for WhatsApp folder in the list and open it
- Now open the Database folder, there will be lot of backup files with the date like msgstore-YYYY-MM-DD.1.db.crypt12
- In the database folder, You will see a file with name msgstore.db.crypt12 just rename this file to another name like msgstore_CURRENT_BACKUP_Date.db.crypt12, Because msgstore.db.crypt12 is most recent backup file of WhatsApp message so just rename it for future use, do not delete it otherwise you can lose all your current message.
- Find the file with a date which day message you want to restore and rename that file to msgstore.db.crypt12 so this will make your current backup file.
- Now uninstall WhatsApp and install again. Restore backup again you will get the deleted message.