With the words this “App will change India” PM Modi Launched “BHIM” (Bharat Interface for Money) app, which can be download from google play store.
Google Play store link to download BHIM android app
The biggest Question is the BHIM app will change India to ‘Digital India’, which is the focus of this app, P.M. Modi want to make the India caseless so this app launched after demonetization.
How to Use the BHIM app?
To use it, just download the app from google play store and register your bank accounts and set up a UPI pin for the account. The mobile number is the payment address and one can start transactions immediately.
To use this app you need to have an account with any of the 32 banks that currently support the app. Also, the phone number you use for the app needs to be linked with your bank account. App allows only one phone number and bank account to be linked with the app at a time, but if I have more bank accounts then there is no option to switch account, You can add only single account at a time.
Banks support to BHIM app: Allahabad Bank, Andhra Bank, Axis Bank, Bank of Baroda, Bank of India, Bank of Maharashtra, Canara Bank, Catholic Syrian Bank, Central Bank of India, DCB Bank, Dena Bank, Federal Bank, HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, IDBI Bank, IDFC Bank, Indian Bank, Indian Overseas Bank, IndusInd Bank, Karnataka Bank, Karur Vysya Bank, Kotak Mahindra Bank, Oriental Bank of Commerce, Punjab National Bank, RBL Bank, South Indian Bank, Standard Chartered Bank, State Bank of India, Syndicate Bank, Union Bank of India, United Bank of India, Vijaya Bank.
Benefits of the app?
- Send / Receive Money: Send receive money from friends, family, and customers through a mobile number or payment address. Money can also be sent to non-UPI supported banks using IFSC and MMID. You can also collect money by sending a request and reverse payments if required.
- You can check your bank balance and transactions details on the go.
- You can create a custom payment address in addition to your phone number.
- You can scan a QR code for faster entry of payment addresses. Merchants can easily print their QR Code for display.
Transaction Limits: Maximum of Rs. 10,000 per transaction and Rs. 20,000 within 24 hours.
Language supported: Hindi and English. More languages will be added to this app soon.
Biggest problem with the app, this is only money transfer app, You can not do following using this app:-
- Can not pay any bills.
- Not useful for online shopping.
- This is not like a wallet, Money can be transferred to another person if he has the bank account.
Tags: bhim app, Demonetisation, Digital India, Digitial Payment, BHIM App Customer Support Number, BHIM app enquiries, BHIM app issues, BHIM app problems, BHIM App toll free number, BHIM customer supportnpci