Wish your friends and family members Merry Christmas, by simple wishing you can make happy others, here is some beautiful Merry Christmas Wishes
- I want to wish you and your family all the happiness and joy of Christmas.
- Hope we can get together this holiday season and spend quality time together.
- I know we are always busy this holiday season but I want to take the time to wish you and yours, happy holidays.
I hope we can spend time together soon.
- On Christmas, there’s a reason to be happy and a reason to smile, and there’s a reason why I’m sending Christmas wishes your way.
- The tree is decorated, the cookies are made, the gifts are wrapped, now all that’s left is to wish you a Merry Christmas.
So, Merry Christmas dear friend.
- Can I please have your picture so I can show Santa what I want for Christmas?
- You light up my life like a Christmas tree.
I am grateful to be your friend.
- Christmas time comes once a year and thanks to friends like you I am full of cheer!
- When I count the blessings of my life, I count you twice!
- Merry Christmas best friend, thanks for all the joy you send! Happy New Year to you too, may you have joy all year through.
- Merry Christmas my friend, I’ll tell you what you are, you’re as beautiful as an angel, as bright as a star.
- There’s no gift out there that I can give you to show you how much I care.
You are my best friend in the world and I will carry you in my heart everywhere I go.
- What I treasure most this Christmas is your friendship.
Merry Christmas friend!
- I am so happy to celebrate Christmas with you, my friend, my confidant and my hero.
- Your friendship and your love is the best Christmas gift that I’ve gotten.
May the glow of the Christmas candles brighten your day.
- Merry Christmas to you my dear, may you have a healthy, successful and joyful New Year.
- Does anyone else think it is strange that we allow an old, fat man to sneak into our house in the middle of the night, eat cookies and drink milk and then fill our socks with his junk?
- I am permanently on the naughty list, and damn proud of it too!
- I took my daughter to go see Santa at the mall, and guess what that jerk did? He called her a ‘ho’ three times!
- Twas the night before Christmas and all through the house everyone was on their phone.
- “Aren’t we forgetting the true meaning of Christmas, the birth of Santa?” – Bart Simpson
- My dear friend, I’m wishing you all the blessings of a wonderful Christmastime and I hope you feel all the job this holiday season has to offer.
- There are so many gifts I want to give to you this Christmas.
Peace, love, joy, happiness are all presents I am sending your way.