For a non-vegetarian weight gain in 30 days will not be a big challenge. But your digestion should be strong to increase weight by eating non-veg foods.
I am Non-vegetarian Why i need to increase weight.
If you are fit then not if you are not fit then you need to be fit because it is very necessary to stay feet in this busy life. Due to the work, many people become weak because they do not pay attention to their bodies. You need to do this for the following:-
- For self confidence.
- To attract the attation of others.
- For sports and compategive exams.
- Friends can make fun of you for being underweight.
To increase the weight you need to eat foods with high amounts of calories. In your diet, you should include more carbohydrates, because carbohydrates have a big role to increase weight fast.
If you have a digestion problem then know how to fix digestion. Many times there are very common reasons for digestive problems, those can be easily corrected. Like:-
- Not getting enough sleep
- Lack of diet
- Drink less water
- Tea, cigarettes or alcoholsmoking.
All problems mentioned in the above points can be easily controlled with some extra effort. If there is any problem with you then you should think about that to get results in 30 days short time.
How to fix common digestion poblems.
- Must sleep at least 7-8 hours in night
- Drink enfough water 10-12 glass daily.
- Reduce use of tea.
- Stop smoking
- Do exercise/yoga/meditation for 30 minits every day.
If you don’t have a digestion problem then that is great.
Dite plan for a non-vegetarian to gain weight.
To achieve the goal in 30 days, it is very important you need to follow a diet plan strictly because only diet increases fat. Here is a non-vegetarian diet plan to gain weight:
An hour after waking up before breakfast (7 AM)
1 glass milk 2 eggs
In Breakfast (9 AM)
- Choose any one from the given options or eat different daily
- Eat two pieces of multigrain bread and an omelet.
- 2 parathas 1 cup curd
- 2 boiled potatoes with little salt
- Paneer Tikka 100 to 150 grams of paneer.
- Dry fruits or some peanuts and a glass of lassi.
- Make a shake of 2 bananas, 1 glass of milk, 1 spoon of honey and consume it.
Your Lunch (12 to 1 PM)
- 2 chicken pieces or one fish.
- 2 roti or bread.
- 1 cup lentils.
- 1 cup rice.
- 1 bowl salad.
- 1 bowl mixed vegetables.
At tea-time of Evening (4 PM)
- 4 biscuits With tea or coffee.
- Soup with butter.
- Grilled cheese
In Your Dinner (7-8 PM)
- 2 chicken pieces or one fish
- 3-4 boiled eggs
- 2 roti or bread.
- 1 bowl vegetable.
- 1 bowl rice.
- 1 bowl lentils.
At night(30 minutes before sleeping)
One glass of lukewarm milk.
The information provided on the site is being provided for educational purposes only. The information is not a substitute for any medical advice.