Stay safe and healthy at home and wash hands with soap and keep social distance, check out more.
We all like to eat spicy food due to the great taste of the tongue. I think you know very well many times you can not stop yourself to eat too much spicy dishes in a restaurant or home.
Most people prefer to eat spicy dishes even they are suffering from health problems. I also love to eat spicy dishes but in the limit, as spicy dishes have a lot of disadvantages if you are eating on a daily basis.
Here we will discuss the disadvantages of eating too much spicy
1. Eating too much spicy can cause discomfort and stomach irritation.
2. Excessive consumption of chilies can cause swelling in tissues.
3. Eating too much spicy slows metabolism.
4. Too spicy eaters are also at risk of having respiratory problems in the future.
5. Eating excessively spicy can cause indigestion and inability to sleep.
But remember eating too much spicy dishes have disadvantages, eating in limit spice dishes are good, It cannot be denied that eating spicy meals in a certain amount is beneficial for our health.
Spices are very important for us and we must include them in our daily diet, but spices cause wrong effects on the body if it is eaten more than the body needs.
The benefits of spicy food help in keeping the heart-healthy, reducing weight, preventing cancer, etc.
Also Read5 Disadvantages of hot water bath