Daily eating of garlic has many benefits for health. Raw garlic gives our body the power to fight diseases because there are many medicinal properties are found in it.
What are the health benefits of garlic?
The benefits that are seen in the body by daily consumption of garlic are as follows:-
- Improves digestion
- Prevent the risk of colon cancer.
- Prevents signs of aging.
- Removes physical weakness of men and also increases male hormones.
- Regulates stress and blood pressure.
- Removes toxins from the body and increase glow on the face.
- Reduces cholesterol.
- Increases appetite.
- Prevents Tuberculosis (TB).
- You will get a good sleep at night.
- Girls whose breasts are not developing properly, should take garlic daily.
- Prevents cold and cough.
How to eat garlic for health benefits?
You can eat garlic in many ways to get health benefits. It is commonly used for vegetable tempering, apart from this there are many other types to eat garlic for health benefits. Let us know the benefits of garlic:-
- One hour after having dinner, peel 1-2 pieces of garlic and put it in the mouth, chew it and swallow it with water.
- In winter season, peel 30-40 pieces of garlic and put them in honey. After 10 days, take 1 piece daily before sleeping at night.
- Peel two pieces of garlic and cut it into small pieces, soak it in a glass of water and swallow it with water in the morning.
What are the disadvantages of eating garlic?
Where garlic is so beneficial, it also has some disadvantages:
- If you have acidity problem then consumption of garlic can be harmful.
- Consuming raw garlic in excess can cause headache, Nausea, vomiting and stomach irritation
- Raw garlic has high antioxidant capacity, which can cause liver problems.
Therefore, do not consume garlic in large quantities, use max 2 pieces in winter and 1 piece in summer.
Q. How to get rid of the garlic smell?
A. Chewing coriander after eating garlic removes the smell of it.
Q. What is the maxium daily limit to eat garlic?
A. Every day maximum two buds in winter approx 4 grams and one bud in summer approx 2 grams of raw garlic.
The information provided on the site is being provided for educational purposes only. The information is not a substitute for any medical advice.