Cheese bread rolls are very tasty to eat. Crispy taste of bread and softness of cheese together make a wonderful taste.
Ingredients to make Cheese Bread Roll
- 5 Piece of bread
- 5 Pieces of cheese
- 3 Potatoes
- 2 Treen chilies
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1/2 teaspoon red chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon coriander powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon garam masala
- 1/2 teaspoon whole cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon mustard
- 2 tablespoons chopped coriander leaves
- 140 gms Oil to fry
- Salt to according your taste
Recipe to make Cheese Bread Roll:-
First of all prepare for potato filling
- Boil potatoes in the pressure cooker
- After boil peel the potatoes.
- Heat little oil in a pan for fry
- Add mustard seeds, fry in oil.
- Now put all the powdered spices in it
- Add green chili and chopped ginger and fry well.
- Now add potatoes and mix them.
- Add salt according to the taste and mix it.
- Add chopped coriander leaves and mix it.
Now wait for the potato filling to cool, After cool add cheese into the potato filling then fill the bread with potato filling and role properly using hands.
Now keep the entire oil for heating, fry the bread rolls till they turn golden brown.
The cheese bread roll is ready. You can eat with tomato sauce or chili sauce.