Tsinghua University was established in 1911, originally under the name “Tsinghua Xuetang”, The school was renamed “Tsinghua School” in 1912 and the name “National Tsinghua University” was adopted in 1928.
The faculty has good interaction between Chinese and Western cultures, the sciences and humanities, the ancient and modern.
This university vision is “Self-Discipline and Social Commitment” and they believe in “Actions Speak Louder than Words”, University dedicated to the development Chinese society and World.
University cover disciplines in art, economics, education, engineering, history, management, medicine, law, literature, philosophy, and sciences.
By December 2016:-
45 Members of Chinese Academy of Sciences
33 Members of Chinese Academy of Engineering
1595 Postdoctoral Researchers
46200 Registered students