Ranked joint 19th in the world alongside King’s College London, Australian National University is located in the country’s capital, Canberra, and is the only university to have been created by the Parliament of Australia. It is particularly highly regarded for its politics, linguistics, geography and science courses.
Over 3,800 staff drive research and learning excellence at the University. Through their effort. The University is committed to attracting, developing and retaining outstanding people and offers flexible employment options for both academic and professional staff. ANU staff and students are part of a strong on-campus community. They work and study in a rich environment. The campus is like a small town on over 147 hectares of parkland with plenty of shops and cafés, a medical center and multiple sporting facilities.
ANU research and education is housed in our seven academic colleges.
- ANU College of Arts & Social Sciences
- ANU College of Asia & the Pacific
- ANU College of Business & Economics
- ANU College of Engineering & Computer Science
- ANU College of Law
- ANU College of Medicine, Biology & Environment
- ANU College of Physical & Mathematical Sciences