As a beginner, often we compare yoga practice with thoughts like I can’t even touch my toes, then how can I do yoga? then you are at the right place after the ready full article you will change your thoughts about yoga for beginners.
Yoga is not hard for beginners, it’s a group of simple steps that you can do easily. Below we included a list of 5 easy steps of yoga, they can be practiced easily by a beginner.
5 Easy Steps of Yoga for Beginners.
To view details of the yoga step just click on the links
- Kapalbhati Pranayama
- Anulom Vilom Pranayama
- Bhastrika Pranayama
- Dhanurasana (Bow pose)
- Bhujangasana (Cobra Pose)
Yoga is not about touching your toes or stretching. Yoga is a simple process of uniting with yourself – using your breath, body, and mind. Yoga easy and effortless practice to cure your body. So, never mind if you’re not flexible or stretchable, you can start yoga at the age of 40.
Remember following and start from today
- Do what you can do easily, Don’t force himself to do during practice.
- Be regular in your practice
- Don’t give up just you can’t touch your toes in the first go, in future you will be able to do this very easily.
- Many benefits of the yoga practice will unfold progressively.
- Focus on the breath, right from the beginning.
- Everyone has different levels of strength, stamina, flexibility so you need to do as your capacity.
You may need a little help for the first few times you try any pose or asana.
How many times per week should I practice yoga?
Do you have a history of a chronic disease or are recovering from an injury? Then consult your physician before start practice.
The information provided on the site is being provided for educational purposes only. The information is not a substitute for any medical advice.