Do you get tired quickly, feel more sleepy, and have no hunger? If your answer is yes then the reason for all this is the low stamina.
Stamina means the energy of your body. Therefore, you have become weak mentally or physically, are unable to work more, and feel tired quickly.
What are the symptoms of weak stamina?
- Loss of appetite and excessive sleepiness
- Feeling tired while climbing stairs
- Sweat without hard work.
- Feeling tired and lazy
- Getting tired of walking a short distance
- Pain in hands and feet
- Sometimes blurred vision
- Lack of carbohydrates
- Lack of sleep
- Drink less water
How to improve stamina?
- Drink enough water.
- It is necessary to get 7 to 8 hours of sleep daily
- Do yoga, meditation, or exercise.
- drink coffee instead of tea.
- Have a positive thinking
- Stay away from smoking, excessive alcohol consumption, junk food addiction, etc.
- Be sure to add carbohydrate-rich foods to your diets such as cereals, bread, fruits, vegetables, pasta, and milk.
- Have breakfast every day.
- Eat the necessary food to maintain the nutrients in the body like egg whites, low-fat milk, milk products, fish, and chicken in the diet. Due to this, there is no deficiency of iron, protein, and other essential elements
After doing all efforts there is no improvement in stamina then you should consult with a doctor to diagnose the problem.Note:
The information provided on the site is being provided for educational purposes only. The information is not a substitute for any medical advice.