The simple answer to this question is No, weight-loss medicines can not be useful and healthy for weight loss. If you want to lose weight, then you need to practice yoga or exercise regularly and control your diet.
Side effects of weight loose medicines
About the side effects of weight loose medicines:-
- There is no guarantee you will loose your weight using weight loose medicines, but that is the guarantee you will get some side effects.
- Medicines can increase the risk of heart attack, stroke, kidney failure, liver failure and for other parts of the body.
- It’s possible you can become addicted then you need to take for your whole life. Like thet you can lose your power and work capacity.
- You may experience multiple side effects like vomiting, headache, upset stomach.
- Do not believe on advertisements they can be full of with false claims. Only to attract you they will never say true about side effects. Brand will just say about benefits of medician and will promise to lose your weight but it’s not true.
- Once you started then you will see that results are diffrent not as promissed.
- With the lot of efforts if you decided to not take them again then it’s possible you can gain your weight again.
Then what to do to lose weight?
As we mentioned in starting you can lose weight by the daily practice of exercise or Yoga steps.
There is no harm in exercise and yoga. Do it under the guidance of an expert. The biggest advantage is you will get your goal of losing weight, without any medicines.
Remember with exercise, you need to control your eating habits. Don’t eat more oily and dairy products for some time till you get to fit your body.
The information provided on the site is being provided for educational purposes only. The information is not a substitute for any medical advice.