Dhanurasana (Bow pose) is very useful in weight loss if you want to burn your extra fat then practice Bow Pose every day empty stomach. Dhanurasana is a Sanskrit word the mean of this word is Dhanu means Bow and Asana mean Pose.
Dhanurasana will strong your thighs, ankles, groins, chest and stomach organs and spinal cords.
Dhanurasana (Bow pose) Steps
- Lie down on the yoga mat on your stomach, feel relax and take deep breaths.
- lift your legs and fold Fold your knees, lift your face up, take your hands backward and hold your ankles.
- Now you will see your body changed to a shape of the bow.
- In this position, your whole weight come on your stomach, Hold this position 20 seconds
- After 20 seconds exhale and come in relax position slowly, repeat it again 3-4 times.
- You can increase the time and steps after practice
Dhanurasana (Bow pose) Benefits
- You can lose your weight
- It will clean your blood.
- Good for Kidney health, heart functions, will cure asthma, thyroid problems, cures back pain, will increase your sexual strength.
- It will cure your constipation.
- Will control your diabetes by improving the function of the pancreas.
- Please consult a doctor if you are suffering from serious problems before practice yoga or any exercises.
- Pregnant women should not practice yoga without supervision of a yoga expert.
- Don’t practice asana in case f any surgery has done.