In general, stopping any physical velocity results in a loss. It is not right to stop at any physical velocity. Similarly, holding urine for a long time also causes a lot of damage to the body.
It is possible that in the beginning, you may not know but in the future, you may have to face serious physical diseases.
Many times we get caught in such a situation that even after getting urine, we are unable to go and hold it for a long time. If you do this often, be careful. We tell its disadvantages.
Damage caused by holding urine for a long time.
- BP becomes high. (Read more: How to reduce high blood pressure?)
- Heart palpitations problem.
- Weakness of digestion. (Read more: How To Increase Digestion?)
- Abdominal pain
- Kidney stones may occur.
- Increased chance of kidney failure.
- Feeling tired. (Read more: Low stamina and quick tiredness symptoms?)
Holding urine FAQ
Increases the risk of urinary tract infection.
There is damage to the kidney.
Frequent urination can also occur due to diabetes or excessive consumption of things like tea, coffee, and alcohol.
6 to 8 times in 24 hours.
The information provided on the site is being provided for educational purposes only. The information is not a substitute for any medical advice.